Application for sending messages from Telegram chats via OSC.
- Reading new messages from groups
- Setting delay before sending messages via OSC.
- Can keep the last message in the text field or clear it after a timeout.
- Work in the background. The application will automatically begin tracking messages as soon as the button "Start" is clicked.
- Works on a single PC. All commands are sent to localhost (127.0.0.1)
- Contact BotFather
- Enter "/newbot" command
- Set bot name
- Set bot username. Must ending in "bot". Example: "Telegram2VJ_bot"
- Save your access Token. You can find it under "Use this token to access the HTTP API:"
- Enter "/setprivacy" command
- Enter "DIsable". Now your bot will receive all messages that were sent to groups.
- Add your bot to the group which you want to read messages from.
- Unzip the archive.
- Run Telegram2VJ.exe
- Enter your Token (created previously in telegram instruction)
- Enter the OSC address.
Resolume 7 example: Create and select Text Block, Go to Shortcuts > Edit OSC, Click on Text field in Text Block, Copy the string from OSC Input, in the bottom left corner, looks like: "/composition/layers/1/clips/3/video/source/blocktextgenerator/text/params/lines"
- Enter delay in seconds between message changes.
- Configure the OSC port to 7000.
Resolume example: in the settings, turn on OSC Input and set the OSC input port to 7000.
- Press "START"
- Size11.2 MB